Start a new topic

i have some leads in my contact list with low interest. I would like to engage them so they would request contact with a sales representative.

1)  Journey  campaigns  -  this  feature  is  to be used  for Marketing  qualified  leads  those  contacts that you have defined as good  prospects  but are not that interested or aware of your product or service .   

Journey  campaigns  -  you can  select a target list of contacts  or segments of contacts  ( based on  criteria)  and  set up a journey  so it is   triggered  based on certain actions by the customer (  Visit a page , respond to an email , performed an event , joined or removed  from a list ,  submitted a form , )  this will  lead  automatically  trigger  a serise of  actions   (  send a journey email ,  add a task , add or update a deal , add or remove from a list , update  a contact  field , )  to get them  engaged like  product updates , register for a webinar ,   and find out their  interest  .  Once  you have identified their interest  . They  are now  ready to  speak to a sales  rep.   This process is called nuturing  the lead. 

2)  Chat bot campaigns  -   this  can be  target to visitors  called  triggered campaigns  or   Targeted  campaigns  to contacts in your contact  CRM  .  Chat bots  can  offer  deals or  offers  and information to engage the  customers  and  move them to the next stage  speak to an  sales representative . 

3)  Email Campaigns   -    this  feature allows you to target a list of  or segment of customers in your contact database to get  leads interested in  your product or service  with an  offer or information  . You  can test different  email  formats and determine which  emails  are more  effective in  getting  a response with  A/B split test  feature. 

Login or Signup to post a comment